Wednesday, November 28, 2007

so much going on but nothing to talk about

I read blogs and think wow, these people have a lot going on in their lives. Some interesting, some strange, some boring but at least they have something to talk about.

I have a lot going on in my life but nothing to talk about. How weird is that??

I have a new baby, but you all know that. I have a hysterical 4 year old...again you all know that. My husband has been away for six months and just got home...but I don't feel like talking about that...work, well work is work and not matter how much sugar you put on it, it still stinks having to figure out what you are going to wear in the morning.
I have a christening for my baby this weekend but I have a caterer doing the food, so I have no good recipes to share.
I am dealing with trying to lose the baby weight but who wants to hear me complain about tight jeans and my butt giggling up the stairs after me when I run up them...nah, that is too boring.

So as I sit here at my computer chomping on my Swedish fish, listening to " Doing the Butt". I will think of something crafty or funny to right about...but for now I have a small case of writers block.
Do the professionals get this??? hmmm, that could be a good topic.

1 comment:

Robin said...

First of all you look great. If your butt is jiggling (although you wrote it was giggling and if that's true,I don't want to know about that!!!)anyway,if it's jiggling I didn't notice it. You looked beautiful as always at Christmas!!

Personally,I think eating Swedish fish is better than taking drugs but then,I have an eating disorder and you can't go by me!!!!

Hang in there.