Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Did you ever have one of those days?

It is Wednesday and it feels like Friday. Not the good Friday feeling but the I am so tired that I am siked the week is over feeling. Last night I went to a Home and School Association meeting at the school and it lasted until 9:00pm...by the time I got in bed it was very late...I woke up late, showered but had no time to wash my hair, Trent was late for school and now I am dragging like I am hungover! And I know tonight I am looking at my laundry. I just want to go back to bed!
Did you ever have one of those days?

3 comments:

Robin said...

I feel like that just about every day. Don't you ever listen to me whine?

Just leave the laundry. What's the worst that can happen?

Mama of 2 said...

Been where you are. There are times when it feels like the world is overwhelming -- almost eating me alive.

I agree with Robin...forget the laundry. It's still going to be there after you take a nice nap.
honestly I hate to break it to you there's NO laundry fairy

AngelConradie said...

i had one just today! i spent all morning getting excited coz it was thursday...