Wednesday, January 3, 2007

This is my first blog-EVER

At 35 years old, I thought I was pretty much "there" when it came to being savvy in the technical world...boy was I wrong!
I was chatting with a friend, Robin and we were discussing blogs. She suggested that I create on and just keep it going and when the time comes for my husband, TC to re-deploy to Iraq, he can be up to date in the going on's in our house.
Robin said it was easy to create.....she was right. Thank you Robin!!!
So I guess I will start with a funny thing my handsome 3 year old son, Trent said. For all of you out there that don't have kids, you may not find this funny but you know the ole saying..."out of the mouths of babes".
So I was sitting on the couch with my husband watching nothing good on TV but moreso just watching Trent play with the millions of Christmas things he got. Anyway, I am watching him go behind the couch...make a grunting noise and then a "aaahhhh" came out...so I instantly knew he need to make a poop. So I say, "hey bud, you need to go pooh?" His response was so quick and witty..."nah, I just got a hemmoroid"...I nearly busted a gut laughing and my husband just looks at me and goes..."Nice!" I guess it is just proof that I spend too much time with my child!
There are so many funny things that he says on a day to day basis...I will try to write them down so I can remember them as well.

7 comments:

Robin said...

I am so proud of you!!!!!
Great job,Lisa. This is awesome!!
Keep writing. Trent is a funny guy and your blog will actually keep me in the loop since I don't see you guys as often as I'd like.
I'm going to link you on my blog.

Lilly said...

Hi Auntie Lisa. Good job on the new blog!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blog world!

I hope you find this to be a great outlet.

Mama of 2 said...

Welcome to the world of blogging.
I visit Robin's blog a lot and enjoy her take on things and since she recommended you highly I am sure that I will be here quite a bit as well.

As for the funny things out of the mouths of babes. I have so say that yours made me laugh wildly. And as for spending too much time with your son....NEVER!

This is Patti said...

Welcome to our world! I found you through Robin. Blame her.

Mother of Invention said...

Welcome to Blogland! I think you'll enjoy it. I was a teacher so I'll enjoy your kiddie tales.

AngelConradie said...

hi lisa- robin sent me over!
trent is indeed hysterical- and i agree with robin, this way you can keep track of trent funnies and tc can keep in touch with the family!
i wish i'd had access to this when my damien was little- there's so much stuff i've forgotten!