Thursday, April 12, 2007

For those of you who work outside the home....

I guess you can say I am a creature of habit. When I am working, I have my coffee cup on the left side of me at all times, I like to use the same pen, and best of all...I like to use the same bathroom stall. Maybe one could say that it is a touch of OCD but I guess it is a comfort zone for me. When I worked at my last 2 jobs, I had the same thing...used the same bathroom stall.
Today I had to go potty and I walk in there and notice there is no toliet paper...ummm, I sort of stood there for a second and said, I do have to pee so I guess I have to use another stall...well I did it and it felt like I was driving in a different city!!!! Different view, the toliet paper dispenser was even different. WEIRD!!!
I will have to make sure I know where the extra TP is kept in case of emergencies of this kind!!!!!

3 comments:

Mama of 2 said...

LOL!
I have to say though I agree I am a creature of habit as well. And I tend to do the same things day in and day out. I think that's what gets me through sometimes...when I don't think I will make it.

Robin said...

I LOVE YOU!
That's all I wanted to say!!

AngelConradie said...

oh my word- and i thought i was the only one! mwaaaahahahahahaha...