Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Boogers are not an appitizer!!!

If anyone out there has a toddler or preschooler, you may know that there is an interest in eating their own boogers. Ok, maybe it is just my kid but he loved them.
One day he got the stomach bug. Throwing up and feeling nasty, I saw this as an opportunity to maybe open his eyes to the gross, disgusting habit of eating boogers.
So when he was in the midst of feeling his worse, I told him he has the stomach bug from eating boogers. Well, that was the end of the small feasts!
He even tells his cousin, four months his senior.."Hey Aidan, you are going to throw up from eating your boogies, they are full of germs and you will get the stomach bug!!!" Did not work on him but Trent knows the dangers of the little monsters.
So the other day, as he was sitting down enjoying his newest disney movie, he was picking away...I look over and say" Hey bud, what are you digging for?" , he turns without missing a beat and said, "gold" I crack up! (of course) Then when he "strikes" gold, he shows me....like I really wanted to see it, in all it's glory. I asked him what do you want me to do with it, go get a tissue...no, he was not going to miss his movie so instead he hands it to me. I guess I did not want to miss the movie either so I wiped it on my jeans...I know I am gross...honest but gross. So I put them in the hamper at the end of the night and I say to TC, how come I am the one with all the boogers????? He just laughs and says I am the lucky one!

2 comments:

Robin said...

I am so glad you started this blog,Lisa!!! You are so damn funny!!

I stopped biting my nails in junior high school when we had to look under a microscope at them and saw what the hell was under there!!!! GROSS!

The 3 of you are so hilarious. I can't wait to see how "D" turns out!! I'm sure Trent will teach his baby brother all his tricks. You're in for it now!!

AngelConradie said...

oh that is so gross and yet hysterically funny!