Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Rain, Rain....oh and more rain!!

As I sit on the couch watching my son use his crafts for the 10th time this week, I look out the window and wonder if the rain is going to stop anytime this week? Don't get me wrong, I love my days of staying the house with no plans or anything to do but this is getting dull, real dull!!!
I don't want the poor little on in front of the TV too much but how much finger painting and playing puzzles can one 3 year old do? So when it was a bit drizzly out yesterday...he went out to ride his bike. Bad mother I am thinking but I felt we both needed a bit of a break from one another!
So today, our big trek out was to drive to Sears to pick up the grill that I ordered...Well, my husband forgot the tool he needed to bring the stupid thing home. I guess it did not make a difference considering I won't be grilling for a few more days!
So off goes the computer, TV on, and the paints are out one more time. This is the worst vacation my son has ever had!!!

2 comments:

AngelConradie said...

heh heh... it doesn't sound like he's complaining!

Robin said...

Oh ya...well,I would've traded with you yesterday! I had to talk Lillianna out of wearing open toed SANDALS out in the monsoon!! I had to bring her to my mom's house so that I could work.

Sandals....this weirdo was crying her eyes out begging to wear sandals..... in the torrential downpour and wind.

In the end,she wore her boots but did not bother with a coat...just a thin sweater. Guess what she said????

"Gee Mom....I'm cold!!!!!!!!"

Wanna trade kids?????